All jobs take place at our offices in La Mirada.
This page is updated when new positions, either internships or paid jobs are listed here.
Click the job title below for information and how to apply.
OPEN POSITIONS: La Mirada Theatre Season
We are always seeking directors for upcoming productions:
To submit for a director role, please send a cover letter as well as a resume and 2-3 references to PhantomDepot@gmail.com
Each director position pays $1,400.
PRODUCTION STAGE MANAGER:
La Mirada, CA- Seeking a Production Stage Managers (Non-Union) for: The Outsiders.
The position pays $1,000 for The Outsiders.
How to Apply: send a cover letter, resume (with references) to: email@example.com. No calls please.
Interviews will be ongoing. The position will close when the right candidate is found.
Rehearsals & Performances take place in La Mirada, CA.
Rehearsals are usually 4 weeks long and take place Mon-Thursday evenings and Saturdays or Sundays, though not every week will rehearse all of those days. Each show will vary.
The Outsiders: 5 Performances only: February 22, 2023 at 9:30am and 12:30pm and February 23 at 9:30am, 12:30pm and 7pm.
ABOUT THE JOB
Must be over 18.
The Production Stage Manager (PSM) must have the ability to create and maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a professional manner; ability to execute tasks and collaborate efficiently; ability to maintain a professional attitude in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently and closely with the show’s director, crew, and performers.
– PSM works directly with the Director and is responsible for the safety and welfare of all Production Personnel involved with the production process.
– PSM needs to be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce all of Phantom Projects’ policies and procedures.
– PSM is the first to arrive and the last to leave all rehearsals and is responsible for unlocking and locking of the rehearsal space. The rehearsal space is to be kept in a clean and orderly condition.
– PSM arranges, in coordination with the Production Manager and Director, all production meetings.
– PSM assists the director during the rehearsal process, attending all rehearsals and performances and, in coordination with the running crew, is responsible for maintaining the artistic integrity of the show during the entire run of the production.
– PSM keeps all designers informed of any changes that might affect the production during the rehearsal process, via nightly rehearsal reports.
– PSM provides all production staff with a contact sheet of everyone involved with the production and production schedules.
– PSM maintains a “prompt book” and writes down all blocking and choreography during the rehearsal process. All blocking notes are the responsibility of the Stage Manager.
– PSM, in coordination with the Production Manager, shall ensure that there is a rehearsal assistant on book at all rehearsals. It is the responsibility of the Stage Manager, in cooperation with the Director, to give line and dialect notes to the performers.
– PSM performs other relevant duties as required by the Director and the needs of the show.